Chris Cornell Cancels Florida DatesDecember 04, 2013
It is with regret that the upcoming December 5th Chris Cornell concert at the Adrienne Arsht Center in Miami, Florida and the December 6th concert at the Mahaffey Theater in St. Petersburg, Florida will be cancelled. After Chris was forced to cancel the November 27th show in Delaware to rest his shoulder for 2 days, he returned to the tour in Atlanta at Center Stage last night. This morning, the doctor has advised complete rest as the injury has worsened.
Chris Cornell started his Fall solo acoustic Songbook tour in San Diego on October 15th. The 3-hour live performances showcasing Chris Cornell’s extensive catalogue have received widespread critical acclaim. For further information, please visit www.chriscornell.com.
- 03-12-15 Soundgarden Releases ‘Echo Of Miles: Scattered Tracks Across The Path” on 6 LP Vinyl
- 03-09-15 Watch Chris on SNL with the Zac Brown Band
- 12-15-14 Chris Cornell To Perform With Mike McCready’s Mad Season And The Seattle Symphony.
- 12-02-14 Chris To Guest At CMT Artists Of The Year 2014
- 10-27-14 Soundgarden Releases 3-Cd Rarities Collection Nov 24: Echo Of Miles:Scattered Tracks Across The Path
- 10-06-14 An Evening With Jimmy Page In Conversation With Chris Cornell
- 09-17-14 Soundgarden To Play New Zealand
- 09-12-14 Soundgarden Play 28th Annual Bridge School Benefit
- 09-09-14 Chris Cornell To Guest At Seattle Benefit Concert In Aid Of 15 Now
- 06-19-14 Soundgarden NYC Show To Air On Howard Stern
- 06-06-14 Chris Cornell On Sixx Sense Tonight!
- 06-02-14 Available Now! Superunknown 20th Anniversary Reissue
- 06-01-14 Shipping Delay to Soundgarden Superunknown20